Friday 15 June 2007

Holiday tomorrow.

Finished this evening early due to bad weather and no custom. Interesting day with Lyme Bay leaving Fairfield's and making her maiden voyage down river for testing. Much drama with the strong N/E wind gusting!
Tomorrow Maureen, Kipper and I are of to sunny Aviemore for a week in my sisters time share, (thanks Cathy,) so even if the weather is grim we are just going to chill for a week, (not literally we hope,) and maybe do some cycling.
As can be seen I am not very adept at editing this blog thing yet, but I will get there.
If anyone has any advice please feel free to leave constructive comments. What I am doing now is doing the text and pictures as separate entries. I would put text on the pictures but it take a while and they are self explanatory.
Must go now, and upload some pictures and get my gear ready for the of tomorrow, no more for a week.

No comments: